I've quit smoking for about 2 months now. All because of my now boyfriend...He does not smoke and does not drink.
Yet, today I have (well not only today, last week as well) I had this really strong urge to either go get a pack of cigarettes or even someone for one...I know its bad, and not fair for my boyfriend. So I with that thinking I did not go for it and felt really, really proud of myself. b(^_^)
Was also watching a TV documentary last night about wine, then BANG! All of a sudden as well, I thought of opening up a bottle of red. But, in the end I did not. (^_^)v
There are more temptations in life now, that I have to avoid. By the way all these temptations are bad yet soooo good...but change is good, change is needed to move forward to the next level.
I wonder what will I have to resist later...scary yet can't wait....

No comments:
Post a Comment